You evolve, and CDG Group evolves!
To support the deployment of CDG Group's strategy, an ambitious Group HR policy has been defined, placing the employee at the heart of its transformation.
It is based on 5 strategic axes:
Welcome to you!
To best carry out your missions within our Group, we support you from the moment you join through:
- Integration seminars and team building to greet you;
- An "Integration Passport" training programme for all subsidiaries to create synergy;
- A discovery report to share with HR after your integration period
Unleash your potential!
CDG Group offers you challenging missions for the development of Morocco.
To evolve, invent your career: there is no standard career path, but within CDG Group, each employee adapts and builds their career path according to the career paths offered to them, the opportunities that arise and their expectations and objectives.
Customised HR systems to enhance your potential and support you in the construction of your professional project and the development of your skills throughout your career within CDG Group thanks to the development of :
- Individual and collective performance in a differentiating and fair approach;
- Expertise and Talent: A Group that recognises and develops the expertise and potential of its employees through the Group's HR systems.
- Group internal mobility: encouraged to help our employees grow and enable them to develop within the various branches and discover the wealth of our businesses.
Expand your skills!
CDG Group aims to be a learning organisation in the service of skills development.
Thus, the Académie Groupe CDG will accompany you throughout your career and strengthen your expertise, through :
- A space for exchange, cohesion and sharing of a common culture;
- Partnerships with leading academic institutions;
- Guaranteed access to training with a minimum of one training session per employee;
- Support at key points in your career through training programmes adapted to your progress;
- A diversified learning experience:
- Soft Skills and business programmes
- Innovative teaching methods (task force, cross-functional projects, e-learning, etc.)
- Animation of the Group's cross-functional communities.
A group that takes care of you
A diversified and attractive social offer: benefit from a diversified, competitive and family-friendly social offer.
Our Group's Social Policy aims at fairness and solidarity between all our employees. It derives from a common core of services based on the principles of convergence, synergy and mutualisation, with the following objectives :
- Improving the conditions of access to housing
- Protecting families through supplementary medical coverage
- Securing long-term savings through supplementary pensions